- SNY broadcasters sampling ballpark foodstuffs sitting next to the Pepsi Porch in left field while calling the game = TV Gold, Jerry. 8 hours ago
- Why am I so jammed up over a commercial about a mascot? Sigh. I am enjoying summer, but miss tweeting about puck. 13 hours ago
- You're in a big boy division now, Melvin, Phlex, Dax or what ever your name is. 13 hours ago
- Right. Like the Penguins have anything to worry about against a team that had 68 points last year. http://t.co/IoiDeQkEsc 13 hours ago
- Bring back Phlex, goddammit. 13 hours ago
- So the Phantoms have a new mascot. His name is meLVin (LV for Lehigh Valley, get it?) He doesn't like Penguins, or chocolate (Hershey) 13 hours ago
- RT @LVPhantoms: MYSTERY UNVEILED! What was in the Dime Bank vault @PPLCenter? Find out here: youtu.be/EptUSDlD0XI http://t.co/5VdRfFXzSI 13 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Smell the flowers…
August 28, 2010Posted by on
So I am down my aunts in New Jersey visiting with some family. My aunt is an established gardener.
I figure I can try out the WordPress app for my iPhone 4 with some pictures. I’m going to be using the phone a lot to live tweet WBS games. I may, from the road try to blog as well when my laptop isn’t on.
After the jump you will see some of the pictures I snapped outside of my aunts flower garden.
I have no idea what these plants are. I did take some of wild life. Enjoy!