- Referring? What, a friend? I meant refereeing. Sorry, I've had a few cans... 1 hour ago
- That penalty was less borderline interference and more referring the scoreboard. 1 hour ago
- Ouch. Kunitz. Man. 1 hour ago
- I'd be furious about the Chris Conner injury, but since he can't come to Wilkes-Barre, I have no feeling. 3 hours ago
- So, this is happening right now. http://t.co/L866PykrKE 6 hours ago
- LRT: Could affect the IceCaps playoff chances going forward. Or it couldn't. Atlantic is loaded with Cupcakes. 12 hours ago
- RT @telyrobinshort: This just in from IceCaps morning skate: leading scorer Kael Mouillierat is done for the season with injury. 12 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
June 24, 2011Posted by on
Like that David Bowie song from the 70′s, the AHL landscape of affiliation swaps is a changin’.
I stayed tuned to the news today on the Twitter side, and it looks like everything is into place. Things can change, but I am cavalier enough and confident enough in whom I follow and whom they retweet to offer the following table:
|AHL Team||Old Parent Team||New Parent Team|
|Rochester Americans||Florida Panthers||Buffalo Sabres|
|Portland Pirates||Buffalo Sabres||Phoenix Coyotes|
|Chicago Wolves||Atlanta Thrashers*||Vancouver Canucks|
|San Antonio Rampage||Phoenix Coyotes||Florida Panthers?**|
* – The Thrashers moved to Winnipeg and will be named the Winnipeg Jets, who will affiliate with the new, yet to be named St. John’s, Newfoundland team.
** – Tampa Bay and Norfolk are not breaking up, and San Antonio and Florida are the last teams standing without affiliations, with all other teams currently spoken for.
Comments are closed.