- Snapsterpieces. That's a new one… 10 hours ago
- What the hell is a 'bae' ?? -- If it's what I think, there's one by Chesapeake, and you spelled it wrong... 1 day ago
- Groundscrew is acutally two words. Grounds. Crew. Duly noted. 1 day ago
- Surprised that with the garbage on TV these days it hasn't been thought of. If you are in TV and this inspires you, thank me later. 1 day ago
- I find it fascinating the work that goes into keeping a baseball field in pristine condition, day after day, game after game. 1 day ago
- Would you watch a TV documentary about a MLB groundscrew's day to day care and upkeep of a field at a big league ball park? I would. 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
June 24, 2011Posted by on
Like that David Bowie song from the 70′s, the AHL landscape of affiliation swaps is a changin’.
I stayed tuned to the news today on the Twitter side, and it looks like everything is into place. Things can change, but I am cavalier enough and confident enough in whom I follow and whom they retweet to offer the following table:
|AHL Team||Old Parent Team||New Parent Team|
|Rochester Americans||Florida Panthers||Buffalo Sabres|
|Portland Pirates||Buffalo Sabres||Phoenix Coyotes|
|Chicago Wolves||Atlanta Thrashers*||Vancouver Canucks|
|San Antonio Rampage||Phoenix Coyotes||Florida Panthers?**|
* – The Thrashers moved to Winnipeg and will be named the Winnipeg Jets, who will affiliate with the new, yet to be named St. John’s, Newfoundland team.
** – Tampa Bay and Norfolk are not breaking up, and San Antonio and Florida are the last teams standing without affiliations, with all other teams currently spoken for.
Comments are closed.