- Better Together - Crosby, Malkin score as Pens get by Jack Johnson and the Blue Jackets 11 hours ago
- See, if I was writing NHL pun headlines, mine for this Pens / CBJ game would go as follows..... 11 hours ago
- Fleury was um, Fleuryous that he a) missed the empty net and b) lets in a goal to ruin his shutout. 11 hours ago
- Normally when I see Sill do that it's in person and not on TV. Damn callups... 12 hours ago
- I've seen Sill do that 100 times. He sets em up with the right hand then BOOM switches to his dominant left and buckles the guy. 12 hours ago
- Malkin left him on 279, going to the airport. 12 hours ago
- RT @210Darryl: @nafsnep To make room for the next players coming through the door. Next line goes over the boards as previous line goes in … 12 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
June 24, 2011Posted by on
Like that David Bowie song from the 70′s, the AHL landscape of affiliation swaps is a changin’.
I stayed tuned to the news today on the Twitter side, and it looks like everything is into place. Things can change, but I am cavalier enough and confident enough in whom I follow and whom they retweet to offer the following table:
|AHL Team||Old Parent Team||New Parent Team|
|Rochester Americans||Florida Panthers||Buffalo Sabres|
|Portland Pirates||Buffalo Sabres||Phoenix Coyotes|
|Chicago Wolves||Atlanta Thrashers*||Vancouver Canucks|
|San Antonio Rampage||Phoenix Coyotes||Florida Panthers?**|
* – The Thrashers moved to Winnipeg and will be named the Winnipeg Jets, who will affiliate with the new, yet to be named St. John’s, Newfoundland team.
** – Tampa Bay and Norfolk are not breaking up, and San Antonio and Florida are the last teams standing without affiliations, with all other teams currently spoken for.
Comments are closed.