- I just threw ~600 words together on why I think AHL West is a bad idea. Now whether to publish to blog. 1 hour ago
- Sorry, I have to stop throwing stones. Bad, @nafsnep, bad! 2 hours ago
- Arizona is a dead market for minor league hockey they say. Arizona is a dead market for NHL hockey, I say. 2 hours ago
- But I'm not going to throw stones. I'll just maintain my skepticism quietly here in good ol' Wilkes-Barre, PA. 3 hours ago
- Actual quote: “We feel the Denver market remains a strong, viable area for minor league hockey." -- last in attendance in the CHL (1787 avg) 3 hours ago
- ...it's going to suck with ECHL or AHL prices. At what point do owners / teams see that a team in a locale just doesn't work. 3 hours ago
- My biggest skepticism with this talk of teams folding and teams moving is that if your attendance sucked with CHL prices... 3 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Let’s Take This Outside
March 24, 2012Posted by on
Tonight before the Hershey Bears squared off against the Charlotte Checkers at Giant Center it was announced that in conjunction with the Bears 75th anniversary season next year, that the Bears would head outside to grapple against the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins.
The date announced was Sunday, January 20, 2013 at Hersheypark Stadium.
Tickets will go on sale first to the Bears season ticket holders, then the Penguins season ticket holders then the general public.
This will be the first time ever that the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins have ever played an outdoor game.
Let’s Go Pens!
Comments are closed.