- RT @caitlinchris: @nafsnep "Delay of game: puck over glass" = automatic 2 minute minor. IMO, on par or worse. 12 hours ago
- The blocking the plate in baseball rule is singlehandedly the worst rule in sports. The worst. 12 hours ago
- Cardiac Penguins = only every season, man. 13 hours ago
- The Greatest Show on Turf and Orange Crush are some of my favorite football nicknames. 13 hours ago
- RT @SYRTylerP: @nafsnep @saunders1407 Phi Slama Jama 13 hours ago
- RT @210Darryl: Gashouse Gang MT @nafsnep @saunders1407 Nice. Anyone else?RT @saunders1407: @nafsnep Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain... 13 hours ago
- Nice. Anyone else?RT @saunders1407: @nafsnep Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain, Monsters of the Midway 13 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Portland 11/10
November 10, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 6
AHL Game: 170
Who: Portland Pirates
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 3-1. Riley Holzapfel had the lone goal for the Pens in the loss. For Portland, they were in Worcester and also lost 3-1. Chris Brown had the lone goal for the Pirates in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 5-6 (10 pts., 5th place East Division) For POR: 4-4-1-0 (9 pts., 4th place Atlantic Division)
Why you should care: Penguins welcome the Portland Pirates from the Atlantic Division. They boast NHL prospect Oliver Eckman-Larsson and familiar face Chris Conner, who played for the Penguins a few years ago.
Referee(s): Nic Leduc
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Jud Ritter
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Television: AHL Live / My Network TV (WQMY-TV) in Wilkes-Barre.
Promotion(s): Team Photo – sponsored by Bayard (first 5,000 fans)
Other Game to Watch: Syracuse hosts Rochester tonight. Coming into this weekend, the Amerks are the only team besides the Penguins to beat the Crunch in regulation.
Next Five Games: SPR 11/14, BRI 11/16, @ HER 11/17, @ HER 11/21, TOR 11/24
Comments are closed.