- I look out my window from where I work & I can see the Pens practice facility on Coal Street. Hey look! It's John Hynes practicing juggling! 5 hours ago
- Stupid veteran rules put us TWO over the limit with Conner's addition. 5 hours ago
- Chris Conner to WBS for a conditioning assignment. Giddy the hell up. 5 hours ago
- RT @penguins: #Pens forward Chris Conner has been re-assigned to @WBSPenguins on a conditioning assignment. More: pens.pe/1kxQhLK 5 hours ago
- Regardless, the ten of you that read my blog will have tons to look at next week. 17 hours ago
- Depending on opponent and schedule of course, still to be decided, May need to double stack things. 17 hours ago
- Chirps from Center Ice blogging Explosion next week. Final Power Rankings Sunday. 4Q Grades Monday. Calder Cup Playoff Preview Tues-Wed. 17 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Portland 11/10
November 10, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 6
AHL Game: 170
Who: Portland Pirates
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 3-1. Riley Holzapfel had the lone goal for the Pens in the loss. For Portland, they were in Worcester and also lost 3-1. Chris Brown had the lone goal for the Pirates in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 5-6 (10 pts., 5th place East Division) For POR: 4-4-1-0 (9 pts., 4th place Atlantic Division)
Why you should care: Penguins welcome the Portland Pirates from the Atlantic Division. They boast NHL prospect Oliver Eckman-Larsson and familiar face Chris Conner, who played for the Penguins a few years ago.
Referee(s): Nic Leduc
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Jud Ritter
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Television: AHL Live / My Network TV (WQMY-TV) in Wilkes-Barre.
Promotion(s): Team Photo – sponsored by Bayard (first 5,000 fans)
Other Game to Watch: Syracuse hosts Rochester tonight. Coming into this weekend, the Amerks are the only team besides the Penguins to beat the Crunch in regulation.
Next Five Games: SPR 11/14, BRI 11/16, @ HER 11/17, @ HER 11/21, TOR 11/24
Comments are closed.