- RT @SousLeRadar: @nafsnep They said he got to practice late. 5 hours ago
- Is Megna hurt or something? Not among the lines in morning skate. 5 hours ago
- Meanwhile, on my computer screen. Perfect night I can watch all the games. http://t.co/QlrJw3nwxU 19 hours ago
- RT @LGP_netwolf: @nafsnep You mean trading a G w/ a ring & a year left on his deal for a G w/o a ring that's UFA next summer isn't a good i… 19 hours ago
- I just heard Stan Fischler propose a trade of M-A Fleury for Ryan Miller and I saw him do it with a straight face. #no 19 hours ago
- No word if any of the WBS Penguins got hurt watching this game or hurt tripping over the border. Wouldn't surprise me. #InjuryBugGoAway 1 day ago
- But then again, I'll know what it's like being a fan of one of the other 29 NHL teams. 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Portland 11/10
November 10, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 6
AHL Game: 170
Who: Portland Pirates
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 3-1. Riley Holzapfel had the lone goal for the Pens in the loss. For Portland, they were in Worcester and also lost 3-1. Chris Brown had the lone goal for the Pirates in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 5-6 (10 pts., 5th place East Division) For POR: 4-4-1-0 (9 pts., 4th place Atlantic Division)
Why you should care: Penguins welcome the Portland Pirates from the Atlantic Division. They boast NHL prospect Oliver Eckman-Larsson and familiar face Chris Conner, who played for the Penguins a few years ago.
Referee(s): Nic Leduc
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Jud Ritter
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Television: AHL Live / My Network TV (WQMY-TV) in Wilkes-Barre.
Promotion(s): Team Photo – sponsored by Bayard (first 5,000 fans)
Other Game to Watch: Syracuse hosts Rochester tonight. Coming into this weekend, the Amerks are the only team besides the Penguins to beat the Crunch in regulation.
Next Five Games: SPR 11/14, BRI 11/16, @ HER 11/17, @ HER 11/21, TOR 11/24
Comments are closed.