- Wilkes-Barre shoots to 6th in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Will likely see magic number dip to 34. 3 hours ago
- So that means the Norfolk Admirals are the new East Division leader. But I thought they suck, Ads fans? 3 hours ago
- Comets win 6-5 in a shootout. Wow. Joe Cannata relieves Joacim Eriksson in goal & becomes Cannata-non-grata, shuts down BNG, stopping 27/28 3 hours ago
- RT @NorfolkAdmirals: FINAL: HER 1-3 NOR Admirals score three unanswered in the 2nd to draw weekend series with Hershey. 3 hours ago
- RT @PSBSens: Should Norfolk hold on and the #BSens lose the shootout, they relinquish first place in the East. 3 hours ago
- Utica and Binghamton heading to OT. No idea how Binghamton lets this happen, East Division'll take it though. 4 hours ago
- Gamer'll will need to wait, heading over to Bingo / Utica 4 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Portland 11/10
November 10, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 6
AHL Game: 170
Who: Portland Pirates
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 3-1. Riley Holzapfel had the lone goal for the Pens in the loss. For Portland, they were in Worcester and also lost 3-1. Chris Brown had the lone goal for the Pirates in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 5-6 (10 pts., 5th place East Division) For POR: 4-4-1-0 (9 pts., 4th place Atlantic Division)
Why you should care: Penguins welcome the Portland Pirates from the Atlantic Division. They boast NHL prospect Oliver Eckman-Larsson and familiar face Chris Conner, who played for the Penguins a few years ago.
Referee(s): Nic Leduc
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Jud Ritter
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Television: AHL Live / My Network TV (WQMY-TV) in Wilkes-Barre.
Promotion(s): Team Photo – sponsored by Bayard (first 5,000 fans)
Other Game to Watch: Syracuse hosts Rochester tonight. Coming into this weekend, the Amerks are the only team besides the Penguins to beat the Crunch in regulation.
Next Five Games: SPR 11/14, BRI 11/16, @ HER 11/17, @ HER 11/21, TOR 11/24
Comments are closed.