- RT @MikeOBrienWBS: Scenarios for tonight: BNG wins in reg, they clinch the East Div title. A W by WBS and they basically control their own … 53 minutes ago
- But then I am reminded that redheaded women exist in this world, so, that NYR PP wasn't *that* beautiful. 14 hours ago
- That Rangers power play may have been the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 14 hours ago
- That Bombulie blog update darn near made my brain explode. Tons of information. 19 hours ago
- RT @CVBombulie: Dumoulin, Drazenovic, Machacek, etc 4/17 dlvr.it/5QhWXb 19 hours ago
- Math is too dam hard. 1 day ago
- Alright, so WBS can be as high as a 3, a 5, a 6 or a 7. Springfield is locked in at the 2. (2 plays 7) 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
A Chain Only So Strong…..
November 27, 2012Posted by on
So I have a bunch of links to share with you:
–> Jonathan Bombulie Tuesday blog update. He talks about Bobby Farnham, Jeff Zatkoff, Brian Gibbons and pot odds.
–> Michael Cignoli, who covers the Adirondack Phantoms like a snuggie for The Saratogian, had a nice feature on ex-WBS Penguin G Scott Munroe. Couple of interesting things there. His wife can probably kick his rear-end and Munroe was close to re-signing with WBS this past summer. Interesting.
–> The AHL’s Weekly Release has WBS / Syracuse as one of the five games to watch this week. It will definitely be a litmus test for both teams.
–> Ex-WBS Penguin Luca Caputi was shipped to the ECHL’s Fort Wayne Komets today from Norfolk. I find that shocking, really.
I’ll have the Penguins First Quarter Grades tomorrow. I wasn’t planning on bringing them back this year, but it was a matter of happenstance with the Penguins not playing until this Friday and me having nothing to really write about. Check those out Wednesday at noon.
Comments are closed.