- SNY broadcasters sampling ballpark foodstuffs sitting next to the Pepsi Porch in left field while calling the game = TV Gold, Jerry. 10 hours ago
- Why am I so jammed up over a commercial about a mascot? Sigh. I am enjoying summer, but miss tweeting about puck. 15 hours ago
- You're in a big boy division now, Melvin, Phlex, Dax or what ever your name is. 15 hours ago
- Right. Like the Penguins have anything to worry about against a team that had 68 points last year. http://t.co/IoiDeQkEsc 15 hours ago
- Bring back Phlex, goddammit. 15 hours ago
- So the Phantoms have a new mascot. His name is meLVin (LV for Lehigh Valley, get it?) He doesn't like Penguins, or chocolate (Hershey) 15 hours ago
- RT @LVPhantoms: MYSTERY UNVEILED! What was in the Dime Bank vault @PPLCenter? Find out here: youtu.be/EptUSDlD0XI http://t.co/5VdRfFXzSI 15 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
A Chain Only So Strong…..
November 27, 2012Posted by on
So I have a bunch of links to share with you:
–> Jonathan Bombulie Tuesday blog update. He talks about Bobby Farnham, Jeff Zatkoff, Brian Gibbons and pot odds.
–> Michael Cignoli, who covers the Adirondack Phantoms like a snuggie for The Saratogian, had a nice feature on ex-WBS Penguin G Scott Munroe. Couple of interesting things there. His wife can probably kick his rear-end and Munroe was close to re-signing with WBS this past summer. Interesting.
–> The AHL’s Weekly Release has WBS / Syracuse as one of the five games to watch this week. It will definitely be a litmus test for both teams.
–> Ex-WBS Penguin Luca Caputi was shipped to the ECHL’s Fort Wayne Komets today from Norfolk. I find that shocking, really.
I’ll have the Penguins First Quarter Grades tomorrow. I wasn’t planning on bringing them back this year, but it was a matter of happenstance with the Penguins not playing until this Friday and me having nothing to really write about. Check those out Wednesday at noon.
Comments are closed.