- Five teams didn’t move at all this week. They will be out Monday at 4. Good night. 3 hours ago
- Just scheduled the Week 23 AHL Power Rankings for 4 p.m. Monday at the blog. A team I like to talk about a bunch jumped up the highest. 3 hours ago
- Updated the game story with the @sendto_AHL package. Pens beat Marlies in shootout, win 4-3: wp.me/pZJgR-1NQ 4 hours ago
- Huge game Saturday night looming for both clubs. Norfolk pwns (yes, pwns) Wilkes-Barre at the Mohegan Sun Arena. 7 hours ago
- Penguins and Admirals tied for division lead. Norfolk has the tie breaker and lead the division. 7 hours ago
- Three stars: 3) T. Smith 2) D. MacIntyre 1) N. Drazenovic. 7 hours ago
- 5 out of 6 points for the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins this weekend. Bang biscuit. 7 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Syracuse 11/30
November 30, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 10
AHL Game: 282
Who: Syracuse Crunch
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Sunday in Atlantic City vs. The Albany Devils, the Pens won in a shootout 5-4. Both Brian Gibbons and Tom Kuhnhackl had three point nights. For Syracuse, the Crunch were in Worcester last Sunday and beat the Sharks 6-1. Crunch winger J.T. Brown had a hat trick and an assist in the win.
Last Meeting: October 27 in Syracuse, the Pens won 4-1. Eric Tangradi had two goals.
Record: For WBS: 11-7 (22 pts., 3rd place East Division) — For SYR: 12-3-1-1 (26 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: Syracuse has won nine straight road games and are looking to make it ten. Wilkes-Barre is a team on a roll looking to get to where Syracuse is. The Penguins can get to two points out of the division lead with a regulation win.
Referee(s): Darrcy Burchell / Ryan Murphy
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Bob Fyrer
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The last time the Sharks and Pirates squared off they racked up 143 penalty minutes. They rematch tonight in Portland.
Next Five Games: STJ 12/1, HER 12/7, POR 12/8, @ ALB 12/12, BNG 12/14
Comments are closed.