- RT @caitlinchris: @nafsnep "Delay of game: puck over glass" = automatic 2 minute minor. IMO, on par or worse. 10 hours ago
- The blocking the plate in baseball rule is singlehandedly the worst rule in sports. The worst. 10 hours ago
- Cardiac Penguins = only every season, man. 11 hours ago
- The Greatest Show on Turf and Orange Crush are some of my favorite football nicknames. 11 hours ago
- RT @SYRTylerP: @nafsnep @saunders1407 Phi Slama Jama 11 hours ago
- RT @210Darryl: Gashouse Gang MT @nafsnep @saunders1407 Nice. Anyone else?RT @saunders1407: @nafsnep Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain... 11 hours ago
- Nice. Anyone else?RT @saunders1407: @nafsnep Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain, Monsters of the Midway 11 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Syracuse 11/30
November 30, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 10
AHL Game: 282
Who: Syracuse Crunch
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Sunday in Atlantic City vs. The Albany Devils, the Pens won in a shootout 5-4. Both Brian Gibbons and Tom Kuhnhackl had three point nights. For Syracuse, the Crunch were in Worcester last Sunday and beat the Sharks 6-1. Crunch winger J.T. Brown had a hat trick and an assist in the win.
Last Meeting: October 27 in Syracuse, the Pens won 4-1. Eric Tangradi had two goals.
Record: For WBS: 11-7 (22 pts., 3rd place East Division) — For SYR: 12-3-1-1 (26 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: Syracuse has won nine straight road games and are looking to make it ten. Wilkes-Barre is a team on a roll looking to get to where Syracuse is. The Penguins can get to two points out of the division lead with a regulation win.
Referee(s): Darrcy Burchell / Ryan Murphy
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Bob Fyrer
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The last time the Sharks and Pirates squared off they racked up 143 penalty minutes. They rematch tonight in Portland.
Next Five Games: STJ 12/1, HER 12/7, POR 12/8, @ ALB 12/12, BNG 12/14
Comments are closed.