- WBS means business this year. RT @jsteph27: Playoff time #Digdeep http://t.co/ka80AFADhL 2 hours ago
- Public Square knows what's up. #digdeep http://t.co/ZfcNdQKpcP 2 hours ago
- RT @WBSPenguins: TRANSACTION: Jean-Sebastien Dea, Matia Marcantuoni and Clark Seymour have been released today by WBS. 3 hours ago
- My preview of Pens / B-Sens hits the blog at noon. Prediction is in there too. Have a look. 4 hours ago
- But then again, I've had a few cans at the end of a long working day. Enjoy responsibly. 17 hours ago
- You are up 3-0 and cooooooooast. I can't remember anymore Grade A PIT chances after the Richards timeout. 17 hours ago
- Twitter is blaming this loss on Fleury. I'm not seeing it. Guy makes a mistake up 3-2 and it's his fault? LOLOK 17 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Portland 12/8
December 8, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 13
AHL Game: 331
Who: Portland Pirates
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 5-4 in overtime. Eric Tangradi scored his team leading 10th goal of the season in the OT loss. For Portland, they were in Binghamton last night and lost 6-1. Brendan Shinnimin had the lone goal for the Pirates in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 13-7-1-0 (27 pts., 3rd place East Division) For POR: 10-10-1-1 (22 pts., 5th place Atlantic Division)
Why you should care: Both teams are coming off of tough losses last night. Each team will be looking to take advantage of the other. Also, Penguins head coach John Hynes is still searching for the win that puts him as the all time winningest coach in WBS Penguins history.
Referee(s): David Banfield / Chris Cozzan
Linesmen: Matt McNulty `/ Jud Ritter
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Television: AHL Live / My Network TV (WQMY-TV) in Wilkes-Barre.
Other Game to Watch: Can the B-Sens make it ten in a row? If they beat the defending champion Norfolk Admirals they will. The two teams square off in the Southern Tier of New York.
Next Five Games: @ ALB 12/12, BNG 12/14, @ SYR 12/13, @ BNG 12/19, @ SYR 12/22
Comments are closed.