- What the hell is a 'bae' ?? -- If it's what I think, there's one by Chesapeake, and you spelled it wrong... 9 hours ago
- Groundscrew is acutally two words. Grounds. Crew. Duly noted. 10 hours ago
- Surprised that with the garbage on TV these days it hasn't been thought of. If you are in TV and this inspires you, thank me later. 10 hours ago
- I find it fascinating the work that goes into keeping a baseball field in pristine condition, day after day, game after game. 10 hours ago
- Would you watch a TV documentary about a MLB groundscrew's day to day care and upkeep of a field at a big league ball park? I would. 10 hours ago
- Here is @MikeOBrienWBS washing my truck! http://t.co/y6b0jJab2W 18 hours ago
- Keep this bird away from my truck! http://t.co/H6YIp2MZSJ 19 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 12/14
December 14, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 14
AHL Game: 365
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Wednesday in Albany, the Pens lost 6-3. Riley Holzapfel had a goal and an assist in the loss. For Binghamton they were in Syracuse Wednesday and lost 4-3. Mike Hoffman had two goals for the B-Sens in the defeat.
Last Meeting: November 7 in Wilkes-Barre it was a goaltender duel. The Pens won 1-0 by way of the shootout.
Record: For WBS: 13-8-1-1 (28 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 13-6-1-1 (28 pts., 2nd place East Division)
Why you should care: Pens are slipping, having not won in their last three games. Tasks don’t get any easier with Binghamton in town looking to break the points deadlock looking to get in the win column themselves, as the B-Sens have lost two straight.
Referee(s): Ryan Fraser / Jarrod Ragusin
Linesmen: Scott Pomento / Bob Goodman
Television: AHL Live
Promotion(s): Tobyhanna Army Depot Teddy Bear Toss #2
Other Game to Watch: Two teams in the South Division basement looking to get out as Oklahoma City hosts San Antonio.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 12/13, @ BNG 12/19, @ SYR 12/22, @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27
Comments are closed.