- Don't touch it. RT @OwenNewkirk: The @TexasStars are the 2013-14 Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy recipients, holding the best record in @TheAHL! 7 hours ago
- RT @100degreehockey: #txstars have clinched the best record in the league!! 2-1 WIN!! 7 hours ago
- John Walton calling a game where Bruce Boudreau is coaching behind the bench. I've seen this. Where? 7 hours ago
- Big win by the parents tonight. 7 hours ago
- RT @MarkDivver: Norfolk takes over 8th place with 5-3 win over Hershey. Reduces playoff magic number for 7th place @AHLBruins to 1. 8 hours ago
- RT @sweetesthockey: Final: Norfolk 5, Hershey 3. Raise your hand if you are sick to your stomach 8 hours ago
- RT @AHLPR: With its point for an OTL tonight, Binghamton can clinch the East Division title on Friday with a regulation win over WBS #Calde… 8 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 12/14
December 14, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 14
AHL Game: 365
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Wednesday in Albany, the Pens lost 6-3. Riley Holzapfel had a goal and an assist in the loss. For Binghamton they were in Syracuse Wednesday and lost 4-3. Mike Hoffman had two goals for the B-Sens in the defeat.
Last Meeting: November 7 in Wilkes-Barre it was a goaltender duel. The Pens won 1-0 by way of the shootout.
Record: For WBS: 13-8-1-1 (28 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 13-6-1-1 (28 pts., 2nd place East Division)
Why you should care: Pens are slipping, having not won in their last three games. Tasks don’t get any easier with Binghamton in town looking to break the points deadlock looking to get in the win column themselves, as the B-Sens have lost two straight.
Referee(s): Ryan Fraser / Jarrod Ragusin
Linesmen: Scott Pomento / Bob Goodman
Television: AHL Live
Promotion(s): Tobyhanna Army Depot Teddy Bear Toss #2
Other Game to Watch: Two teams in the South Division basement looking to get out as Oklahoma City hosts San Antonio.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 12/13, @ BNG 12/19, @ SYR 12/22, @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27
Comments are closed.