- RT @SousLeRadar: @nafsnep They said he got to practice late. 7 hours ago
- Is Megna hurt or something? Not among the lines in morning skate. 7 hours ago
- Meanwhile, on my computer screen. Perfect night I can watch all the games. http://t.co/QlrJw3nwxU 20 hours ago
- RT @LGP_netwolf: @nafsnep You mean trading a G w/ a ring & a year left on his deal for a G w/o a ring that's UFA next summer isn't a good i… 21 hours ago
- I just heard Stan Fischler propose a trade of M-A Fleury for Ryan Miller and I saw him do it with a straight face. #no 21 hours ago
- No word if any of the WBS Penguins got hurt watching this game or hurt tripping over the border. Wouldn't surprise me. #InjuryBugGoAway 1 day ago
- But then again, I'll know what it's like being a fan of one of the other 29 NHL teams. 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 12/14
December 14, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 14
AHL Game: 365
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Wednesday in Albany, the Pens lost 6-3. Riley Holzapfel had a goal and an assist in the loss. For Binghamton they were in Syracuse Wednesday and lost 4-3. Mike Hoffman had two goals for the B-Sens in the defeat.
Last Meeting: November 7 in Wilkes-Barre it was a goaltender duel. The Pens won 1-0 by way of the shootout.
Record: For WBS: 13-8-1-1 (28 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 13-6-1-1 (28 pts., 2nd place East Division)
Why you should care: Pens are slipping, having not won in their last three games. Tasks don’t get any easier with Binghamton in town looking to break the points deadlock looking to get in the win column themselves, as the B-Sens have lost two straight.
Referee(s): Ryan Fraser / Jarrod Ragusin
Linesmen: Scott Pomento / Bob Goodman
Television: AHL Live
Promotion(s): Tobyhanna Army Depot Teddy Bear Toss #2
Other Game to Watch: Two teams in the South Division basement looking to get out as Oklahoma City hosts San Antonio.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 12/13, @ BNG 12/19, @ SYR 12/22, @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27
Comments are closed.