- God damn Mets. http://t.co/3lA3NRzDTJ 7 hours ago
- Bravos play infield in. Soft grounder to third. Runner gunned down at home. Runners on the corners. 7 hours ago
- Flores bunts. Now runners on second and third. One out. I still say the Mets manage to lose. 7 hours ago
- Runners on first and second, no one out, bottom nine, Mets trailing 3-2. Let's see how the Metropolitans manage to lose here. 7 hours ago
- Of all the balls d'Arnaud had to hit, he hits to PLATINUM glove winner Andrelton Simmons, and kills the Mets rally. 7 hours ago
- RT @JChaimo: @timleone And a Walton-Grace undercard. 9 hours ago
- RT @timleone: I would decide a Pa. Cup with a @ScottStuccio, @MikeOBrienWBS, @BobRotruck battle royale. thehersheybears.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/sho… 9 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Syracuse 12/15
December 15, 2012Posted by on
Away Game: 11
AHL Game: 379
Who: Syracuse Crunch
Where: Onondaga County War Memorial at Oncenter
When: 7:30 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night at home the Pens lost to Binghamton 3-1. Trevor Smith scored the only goal for the Pens in the loss. Syracuse was in Glens Falls and won 3-0. Riku Helenius pitched a 21 save shutout in the Crunch victory.
Last Meeting: November 30 in Wilkes-Barre the Pens beat the Crunch 5-3. Riley Holzapfel had a goal and two assists and was named first star of the game.
Record: For WBS: (13-9-1-1, 28 pts., 3rd place East Division) — For SYR: 16-6-1-2 (35 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: Pens looking to break out of this funk they are in. They seem to have Syracuse’s number this year although the Crunch remain a dangerous team. Pens need to play almost a perfect sixty minutes of hockey to be in it at the end.
Referee(s): Jeff Smith / Jarrod Ragusin
Linesmen: John Everett / Brian Lemon
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Worcester takes on the Bears in Hershey. Two teams who are even points wise (27) – the Bears are creeping up on the Penguins in the points department.
Next Five Games: @ BNG 12/19, @ SYR 12/22, @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27, NOR 12/29
Comments are closed.