- But then I am reminded that redheaded women exist in this world, so, that NYR PP wasn't *that* beautiful. 4 hours ago
- That Rangers power play may have been the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 4 hours ago
- That Bombulie blog update darn near made my brain explode. Tons of information. 9 hours ago
- RT @CVBombulie: Dumoulin, Drazenovic, Machacek, etc 4/17 dlvr.it/5QhWXb 9 hours ago
- Math is too dam hard. 15 hours ago
- Alright, so WBS can be as high as a 3, a 5, a 6 or a 7. Springfield is locked in at the 2. (2 plays 7) 15 hours ago
- RT @JChaimo: @nafsnep Can drop to 6 or 7 also. Correcting now. 15 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
December 18, 2012Posted by on
Reading the tea leaves today, it looks like Jeff Zatkoff is healthy again. Ryan Zapolski was released from his PTO, free to return to his ECHL club South Carolina.
I’d fully anticipate the Zatkoff starts tomorrow in Binghamton. From there, as to how the Penguins perform, is anyone’s guess.
If I had to offer a diagnosis as to what the Penguins problem is right now, I think that other teams have gotten better, while the Penguins have simply stayed the same. I don’t think it’s goaltending. I don’t think it’s the lack of a certain player or coaching or anything like that.
Here’s some links to chew on if you haven’t seen them already:
–> Penguins Insider’s Monday update on Zatkoff, Despres, Megna and numbers.
–> Jonathan’s story in the paper Tuesday about the losing streak with quotes from Hynes and more math.
–> Exercising newspaper bipartisanship, here’s Twitter-less Tom Venesky from the Times Leader take on when he thinks the losing skid will end.
Am traveling to Binghamton tomorrow. Hopefully someone other than Trevor Smith scores a goal for the Pens and the losing streak ends on the Southern Tier. Gameday for the event up here on the blog at 3 pm.
Let’s Go Pens!
Comments are closed.