- ..... and hope my ma doesn't break my phone over my head checking it every 5 seconds. 6 hours ago
- But I will compile a list of Twitter feeds w/ capable coverage and have em on the blog..... 6 hours ago
- I'll have limited if any live tweets of the WBS @ Utica game tomorrow. You only get one mother. Tomorrow is her birthday. Dinner w/ family. 6 hours ago
- RT @CVBombulie: Kobasew update 3/6 dlvr.it/54yc64 11 hours ago
- My third quarter grades hit the blog at noon. Hope to "C" you then. 15 hours ago
- ICYMI: Trades, and how they affect the AHL East. Read my words here: wp.me/sZJgR-trades 16 hours ago
- I guess what I’m getting at is that the West is as good or better than your Manchesters, Springfields, Binghamtons or Norfolks of the world. 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
December 18, 2012Posted by on
Reading the tea leaves today, it looks like Jeff Zatkoff is healthy again. Ryan Zapolski was released from his PTO, free to return to his ECHL club South Carolina.
I’d fully anticipate the Zatkoff starts tomorrow in Binghamton. From there, as to how the Penguins perform, is anyone’s guess.
If I had to offer a diagnosis as to what the Penguins problem is right now, I think that other teams have gotten better, while the Penguins have simply stayed the same. I don’t think it’s goaltending. I don’t think it’s the lack of a certain player or coaching or anything like that.
Here’s some links to chew on if you haven’t seen them already:
–> Penguins Insider’s Monday update on Zatkoff, Despres, Megna and numbers.
–> Jonathan’s story in the paper Tuesday about the losing streak with quotes from Hynes and more math.
–> Exercising newspaper bipartisanship, here’s Twitter-less Tom Venesky from the Times Leader take on when he thinks the losing skid will end.
Am traveling to Binghamton tomorrow. Hopefully someone other than Trevor Smith scores a goal for the Pens and the losing streak ends on the Southern Tier. Gameday for the event up here on the blog at 3 pm.
Let’s Go Pens!
Comments are closed.