- While you patiently wait for the 11 am Gameday setup vs Toronto, a look at last nights 4-2 win vs Hamilton: wp.me/pZJgR-1NK 46 minutes ago
- Wilkes-Barre shoots to 6th in the Eastern Conference playoffs. Will likely see magic number dip to 34. 12 hours ago
- So that means the Norfolk Admirals are the new East Division leader. But I thought they suck, Ads fans? 12 hours ago
- Comets win 6-5 in a shootout. Wow. Joe Cannata relieves Joacim Eriksson in goal & becomes Cannata-non-grata, shuts down BNG, stopping 27/28 12 hours ago
- RT @NorfolkAdmirals: FINAL: HER 1-3 NOR Admirals score three unanswered in the 2nd to draw weekend series with Hershey. 12 hours ago
- RT @PSBSens: Should Norfolk hold on and the #BSens lose the shootout, they relinquish first place in the East. 12 hours ago
- Utica and Binghamton heading to OT. No idea how Binghamton lets this happen, East Division'll take it though. 12 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Binghamton 12/19
December 19, 2012Posted by on
Away Game: 12
AHL Game: 389
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Saturday in Syracuse, the Pens were shutout 4-0. For Binghamton, they last played against the Penguins on Friday which was the….
Last Meeting: December 14 in Wilkes-Barre the Pens lost 3-1. Andre Wiercioch had a goal and a goal and an assist for the B-Sens and was named first star. Trevor Smith had the lone goal for the Penguins.
Record: For WBS: 13-10-1-1 (28 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 14-6-1-1 (30 pts., 2nd place East Division)
Why you should care: The Pens have lost five straight. They travel to Bingahmton tonight against a team they have only scored two goals against all season. A tough task lies ahead.
Referee(s): Chris Ciamaga
Linesmen: Jud Ritter / Bob Fyrer
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Hershey hosts the Norfolk Admirals. The Bears are nipping at the Penguins heels.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 12/22, @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27, NOR 12/29, SYR 12/31
Comments are closed.