- Blog post gamer updated with division action and standings, conference look, Wheeling Update and SendToNews hilites: wp.me/pZJgR-1DH 11 hours ago
- December 27 is going to be so hard on me. RT @CrunchThis12: Great win, Admirals! http://t.co/efNOZ6K1uP 11 hours ago
- I don't want to see any "woe is us" coming from Virginia tonight or in the future, either. Any of the 5 teams at this point can vault to #1 11 hours ago
- Norfolk now three back for the division leaders. Syracuse will be 4, Hershey 8. WBS / Bingo have 29. 11 hours ago
- Norfolk storms back and gets by Syracuse 4-3 in SO. Brad Thiessen's first win back on North American soil. 11 hours ago
- No flies on the ECHL affiliate Wheeling, who despite being wrecked by their own callups, beat champs Reading in OT and are 9-0-2 in last 11 12 hours ago
- Norfolk and Syracuse tied 3-3 with ol' buddy Brad Thiessen in net for the Ads after an injury to starter John Gibson. 12 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Binghamton 12/19
December 19, 2012Posted by on
Away Game: 12
AHL Game: 389
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Saturday in Syracuse, the Pens were shutout 4-0. For Binghamton, they last played against the Penguins on Friday which was the….
Last Meeting: December 14 in Wilkes-Barre the Pens lost 3-1. Andre Wiercioch had a goal and a goal and an assist for the B-Sens and was named first star. Trevor Smith had the lone goal for the Penguins.
Record: For WBS: 13-10-1-1 (28 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 14-6-1-1 (30 pts., 2nd place East Division)
Why you should care: The Pens have lost five straight. They travel to Bingahmton tonight against a team they have only scored two goals against all season. A tough task lies ahead.
Referee(s): Chris Ciamaga
Linesmen: Jud Ritter / Bob Fyrer
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Hershey hosts the Norfolk Admirals. The Bears are nipping at the Penguins heels.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 12/22, @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27, NOR 12/29, SYR 12/31
Comments are closed.