- Blog post gamer updated with division action and standings, conference look, Wheeling Update and SendToNews hilites: wp.me/pZJgR-1DH 3 hours ago
- December 27 is going to be so hard on me. RT @CrunchThis12: Great win, Admirals! http://t.co/efNOZ6K1uP 3 hours ago
- I don't want to see any "woe is us" coming from Virginia tonight or in the future, either. Any of the 5 teams at this point can vault to #1 3 hours ago
- Norfolk now three back for the division leaders. Syracuse will be 4, Hershey 8. WBS / Bingo have 29. 3 hours ago
- Norfolk storms back and gets by Syracuse 4-3 in SO. Brad Thiessen's first win back on North American soil. 3 hours ago
- No flies on the ECHL affiliate Wheeling, who despite being wrecked by their own callups, beat champs Reading in OT and are 9-0-2 in last 11 3 hours ago
- Norfolk and Syracuse tied 3-3 with ol' buddy Brad Thiessen in net for the Ads after an injury to starter John Gibson. 3 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Syracuse 12/22
December 22, 2012Posted by on
Away Game: 13
AHL Game: 422
Who: Syracuse Crunch
Where: Onondaga County War Memorial at Oncenter
When: 7:30 p.m. EST
Last Game: Wednesday in Bingahmton, the Pens coughed up a 3-0 lead in the third period and lost 4-3. Bobby Farnham scored a goal. For Syracuse, the Crunch hosted the Adirondack Phantoms last night and lost in a shootout 4-3. Tyler Johnson had a goal and an assist.
Last Meeting: Last Saturday in Syracuse, the Pens were shut out by the Crunch 4-0.
Record: For WBS: (13-11-1-1, 28 pts., 3rd place East Division) — For SYR: 17-6-1-3 (38 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: The losing streak continues for the Pens. Now six games. They are looking to break the streak against one of the top teams in the AHL.
Referee(s): Jean Hebert
Linesmen: Jim Harper / Andy Petrus
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Hershey hosts the Northeast Division leading Springfield Falcons. The Falcons are a very good team.
Next Five Games: @ HER 12/26, HER 12/27, NOR 12/29, SYR 12/31, @ BNG 1/4
Comments are closed.