- WBS means business this year. RT @jsteph27: Playoff time #Digdeep http://t.co/ka80AFADhL 2 hours ago
- Public Square knows what's up. #digdeep http://t.co/ZfcNdQKpcP 2 hours ago
- RT @WBSPenguins: TRANSACTION: Jean-Sebastien Dea, Matia Marcantuoni and Clark Seymour have been released today by WBS. 3 hours ago
- My preview of Pens / B-Sens hits the blog at noon. Prediction is in there too. Have a look. 4 hours ago
- But then again, I've had a few cans at the end of a long working day. Enjoy responsibly. 17 hours ago
- You are up 3-0 and cooooooooast. I can't remember anymore Grade A PIT chances after the Richards timeout. 17 hours ago
- Twitter is blaming this loss on Fleury. I'm not seeing it. Guy makes a mistake up 3-2 and it's his fault? LOLOK 17 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Hershey 12/27
December 27, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 15
AHL Game: 437
Who: Hershey Bears
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game / Last Meeting: Last night in Hershey the Penguins were shutout 2-0.
Record: For WBS: 114-12-1-1 (30 pts., 4th place East Division) For HER: 15-13-1-1 (32 pts., 3rd place East Division)
Why you should care: Penguins have to figure out how to win again. Against a Bears team which is 5-1 against the Penguins this season, it’s not going to be easy. Doable, but not easy.
Referee(s): T.J. Luxmore
Linesmen: Bob Fyrer / Jud Ritter
Television: AHL Live
Promotion(s): Penguins Scarf (first 5,000 fans)
Other Game to Watch:
The Providence Bruins are in Portland tonight to take on the Atlantic Division leading Pirates. The P-Bruins sit just two points back of the Pirates. Edit: Game was postponed until January 2.
Next Five Games: NOR 12/29, SYR 12/31, @ BNG 1/4, WOR 1/5, @ CT 1/6
Comments are closed.