- RT @caitlinchris: @nafsnep "Delay of game: puck over glass" = automatic 2 minute minor. IMO, on par or worse. 12 hours ago
- The blocking the plate in baseball rule is singlehandedly the worst rule in sports. The worst. 12 hours ago
- Cardiac Penguins = only every season, man. 13 hours ago
- The Greatest Show on Turf and Orange Crush are some of my favorite football nicknames. 13 hours ago
- RT @SYRTylerP: @nafsnep @saunders1407 Phi Slama Jama 13 hours ago
- RT @210Darryl: Gashouse Gang MT @nafsnep @saunders1407 Nice. Anyone else?RT @saunders1407: @nafsnep Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain... 13 hours ago
- Nice. Anyone else?RT @saunders1407: @nafsnep Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain, Monsters of the Midway 13 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Hershey 12/27
December 27, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 15
AHL Game: 437
Who: Hershey Bears
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game / Last Meeting: Last night in Hershey the Penguins were shutout 2-0.
Record: For WBS: 114-12-1-1 (30 pts., 4th place East Division) For HER: 15-13-1-1 (32 pts., 3rd place East Division)
Why you should care: Penguins have to figure out how to win again. Against a Bears team which is 5-1 against the Penguins this season, it’s not going to be easy. Doable, but not easy.
Referee(s): T.J. Luxmore
Linesmen: Bob Fyrer / Jud Ritter
Television: AHL Live
Promotion(s): Penguins Scarf (first 5,000 fans)
Other Game to Watch:
The Providence Bruins are in Portland tonight to take on the Atlantic Division leading Pirates. The P-Bruins sit just two points back of the Pirates. Edit: Game was postponed until January 2.
Next Five Games: NOR 12/29, SYR 12/31, @ BNG 1/4, WOR 1/5, @ CT 1/6
Comments are closed.