- But I can see the reasoning. Gamer is near done. 350 words. Not bad for a guy that didn’t listen and watched here and there. 5 hours ago
- Laughable that Utica didn’t award Peter Mannino a star tonight. They went DeFazio (game tying goal) O’Reilly (shootout GWG) & Eriksson 32/33 5 hours ago
- Heading home. Blog’ll be up before midnight. 6 hours ago
- Albany and Providence with 69 pts. in 6 and 7. Pens’ll have 68 in 8th. Hershey, barring an implosion, will have 9th with 67 pts. 6 hours ago
- Albany yaks up a big lead again but manages to win in shootout. Worcester beats Providence in one too. St. John’s wins in regulation v BRI 6 hours ago
- However, a pack of rabid dogs make up the non-division leaders. Pens may settle 7-8-9 tonight, depending on other finals. 6 hours ago
- Pens’ll pick up the point, with Norfolk losing 3-1 at home to the Bears, WBS will get to w/in 2 of the East lead. 6 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Norfolk 12/29
December 29, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 16
AHL Game: 459
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Thursday night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 4-1. Paul Thompson scored the only goal for the Penguins on a power play. For Norfolk, they were in Syracuse last night and lost 4-2. Kyle Palmieri had a goal in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 14-13-1-1 (30 pts., 4th place East Division) For NOR: 13-14-1-0 (27 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: In last nights game, the Admirals game up three power play goals. The Penguins could use power play goals desperately to get out of this funk they are in right now.
Referee(s): Geno Binda
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Matt McNulty
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The Charlotte Checkers are in the Lone Star State taking on the Texas Stars in a battle at the top of the South Division.
Next Five Games: SYR 12/31, @ BNG 1/4, WOR 1/5, @ CT 1/6, BNG 1/9
Comments are closed.