- Basically seeding be damned, we play who we play. Alrighty then. 2 hours ago
- Prospect JS Dea tweeting that he's playing tonight. I'm guessing it's going to be ATO night across the AHL with nothing left to be decided. 2 hours ago
- RT @jsdea10: First pro game tonight in Utica #excited #WBSPens 2 hours ago
- RT @VAPuckHead: .@nafsnep BT after last night's game "Everyone loves to beat the Bears." 4 hours ago
- Oh, and if I haven’t mentioned it yet, math is too damn hard. 4 hours ago
- Odds are in favor of WBS being 5th in the conference, just based off what the primer gives you scenario wise. 4 hours ago
- Any point cements 5th. They can still be 5 with a loss but would need one of six things to go their way in order to stay at 5. 4 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Norfolk 12/29
December 29, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 16
AHL Game: 459
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Thursday night vs. Hershey, the Pens lost 4-1. Paul Thompson scored the only goal for the Penguins on a power play. For Norfolk, they were in Syracuse last night and lost 4-2. Kyle Palmieri had a goal in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 14-13-1-1 (30 pts., 4th place East Division) For NOR: 13-14-1-0 (27 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: In last nights game, the Admirals game up three power play goals. The Penguins could use power play goals desperately to get out of this funk they are in right now.
Referee(s): Geno Binda
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Matt McNulty
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The Charlotte Checkers are in the Lone Star State taking on the Texas Stars in a battle at the top of the South Division.
Next Five Games: SYR 12/31, @ BNG 1/4, WOR 1/5, @ CT 1/6, BNG 1/9
Comments are closed.