- Snapsterpieces. That's a new one… 20 hours ago
- What the hell is a 'bae' ?? -- If it's what I think, there's one by Chesapeake, and you spelled it wrong... 1 day ago
- Groundscrew is acutally two words. Grounds. Crew. Duly noted. 1 day ago
- Surprised that with the garbage on TV these days it hasn't been thought of. If you are in TV and this inspires you, thank me later. 1 day ago
- I find it fascinating the work that goes into keeping a baseball field in pristine condition, day after day, game after game. 1 day ago
- Would you watch a TV documentary about a MLB groundscrew's day to day care and upkeep of a field at a big league ball park? I would. 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Syracuse 12/31
December 31, 2012Posted by on
Home Game: 17
AHL Game: 473
Who: Syracuse Crunch
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 5:05 p.m. EST
Last Game: Saturday at home vs. the Norfolk Admirals, the Pens lost in overtime 3-2. Jayson Megna had a goal and was a +2 and was named third star of the game. For Syracuse, they coughed up a 4-0 lead to the St. John’s IceCaps and lost 5-4 in overtime. Cory Conacher and Alex Killorn both had a goal and an assist each in the loss.
Last Meeting: December 22 in Syracuse, the Pens won 3-2. Trevor Smith was named first star with the game winning goal.
Record: For WBS: 14-13-2-1 (31 pts., 4th place East Division) — For SYR: 19-7-2-3 (43 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: Penguins have a winning record against the Crunch and seem to have their number. They want to close out 2012 on a winning note.
Referee(s): Jamie Koharski / Geoff Miller
Linesmen: Scott Adams / Luke Murray
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The B-Sens host the St. John’s IceCaps in a game that has All-Star implications. The B-Sens need the Penguins to beat the Crunch to send head coach Luke Richardson to coach the Eastern Conference All-Stars in Providence next month.
Next Five Games: @ BNG 1/4, WOR 1/5, @ CT 1/6, BNG 1/9, HER 1/11
Comments are closed.