- Don't touch it. RT @OwenNewkirk: The @TexasStars are the 2013-14 Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy recipients, holding the best record in @TheAHL! 4 hours ago
- RT @100degreehockey: #txstars have clinched the best record in the league!! 2-1 WIN!! 5 hours ago
- John Walton calling a game where Bruce Boudreau is coaching behind the bench. I've seen this. Where? 5 hours ago
- Big win by the parents tonight. 5 hours ago
- RT @MarkDivver: Norfolk takes over 8th place with 5-3 win over Hershey. Reduces playoff magic number for 7th place @AHLBruins to 1. 5 hours ago
- RT @sweetesthockey: Final: Norfolk 5, Hershey 3. Raise your hand if you are sick to your stomach 5 hours ago
- RT @AHLPR: With its point for an OTL tonight, Binghamton can clinch the East Division title on Friday with a regulation win over WBS #Calde… 5 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Norfolk 1/15
January 15, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 17
AHL Game: 557
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Norfolk Scope
When: 7:15 p.m. EST
Last Game: Saturday at home vs. Adirondack, the Pens won 2-1. Paul Thompson and Brian Dumoulin had the goals. For Norfolk, the Admirals were in Binghamton Saturday and lost 4-2. Ryan Lasch and Josh Brittain had the goals in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 17-17-2-1 (37 pts., 4th place East Division) For NOR: 14-18-2-0 (31 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: Pens look to ride the momentum from the two wins at home this weekend at Norfolk. Offense remains a concern though, as the Penguins only scored three goals in two games this past weekend.
Referee(s): Fred Leblanc / Steve Patafie
Linesmen: Kyle DeMaggio / Mike Sheehan
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Light night in the league tonight. Nothing divisionally. Manchester hosts Springfield. Connecticut is in Portland and Abbotsford hosts Hamilton. Take your pick.
Next Five Games: @ HER 1/20*, STJ 1/23, @ RCH 1/25, @ TOR 1/26, MCH 2/1
* – AHL Outdoor Classic at Hersheypark Stadium – Hershey, PA
Comments are closed.