- The TV station that reported the Dumoulin recall to PIT spelled Penguins incorrectly. It’s NEVER PenQuins. 2 hours ago
- Could Bortuzzo be scratched again in favor of Dumoulin? (dramatic music playing) — I would have thought PIT would’ve called up Mikkelson. 3 hours ago
- Report by the Great @Chris_MHJ that Brian Dumoulin is getting recalled to PIT. 3 hours ago
- RT @Chris_MHJ: Congrats to @Du24theboyz for his call to NHL. He'll make his NHL debut on Monday. #mainepride 3 hours ago
- Get your B5 this morning. http://t.co/3AG0V169ez 7 hours ago
- Anyway, with that I am hitting the hay. Take a look at the blog recap here: wp.me/pZJgR-1E2 - and read all about it in the CV 2moro. 19 hours ago
- Bingo outshoots Albany 14-0, yes, 14-0 in OT and don’t win. (lose in SO) 19 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY @ Toronto 1/26
January 26, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 20
AHL Game: 633
Who: Toronto Marlies
Where: Ricoh Coliseum
When: 5:00 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night in Rochester, the Pens lost 4-2. Newcomer Chad Kolarik scored a goal in his first shot on his first shot in the first period. For Toronto, Thursday they were in Lake Erie and lost 4-2. Tim Connolly and Nicolas Deschamps scored the goals for the Marlies in the loss.
Last Meeting: November 24 in Wilkes-Barre, the Pens won 2-1. Paul Thompson had a goal and Jeff Zatkoff stopped 31 of 32 shots.
Record: For WBS: 20-18-2-1 (43 pts., 3rd place East Division) — For TOR: 23-12-2-2 (50 pts., 2nd place North Division)
Why you should care: The Marlies are one of the elite teams in the Western Conference. The Penguins skate in looking to all of a sudden get back into the win column after winning five straight before last night’s setback to Rochester. They will need a full 60 minute effort in order to win tonight.
Referee(s): Tim Mayer / Mark Lemelin
Linesmen: Jason Finley / Matt Traub
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Hershey travels to Binghamton to take on the Eastern Conference leading Binghamton Senators. B-Sens on a bit of a roll, Bears floundering. Should be an interesting matchup.
Next Five Games: MCH 2/1, ADK 2/2, @ HER 2/3, @ NOR 2/8, @ NOR 2/9
Comments are closed.