- Huge game Saturday night looming for both clubs. Norfolk pwns (yes, pwns) Wilkes-Barre at the Mohegan Sun Arena. 2 hours ago
- Penguins and Admirals tied for division lead. Norfolk has the tie breaker and lead the division. 2 hours ago
- Three stars: 3) T. Smith 2) D. MacIntyre 1) N. Drazenovic. 2 hours ago
- 5 out of 6 points for the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins this weekend. Bang biscuit. 2 hours ago
- Round 4: Brandon Kozun: Loses the handle and never gets a shot off. Pens can with with Andrew Ebbett: Backhand and in! PENGUINS WIN!!!! 2 hours ago
- Round 3: Greg McKegg: Wide. — Nick Drazenovic: 5 hole and in! 2-1 WBS Thur 3. 2 hours ago
- Round 2: Trevor Smith: Stops, stick handles and scores. — Tom Kostopoulos: Scores! 1-1 after 2. 2 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Hershey 2/3
February 3, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 21
AHL Game: 663
Who: Hershey Bears
Where: Giant Center
When: 2:00 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night at home vs. Adirondack, the Pens won 3-0. Brad Thiessen stopped all 20 shots faced. For Hershey, they hosted Manchester last night and won 2-1. Mike Carman assisted on both Bears goals.
Last Meeting: January 20 in the Outdoor Classic at Hersheypark Stadium, the Pens defeated the Bears 2-1 in overtime. Paul Thompson netted the game winner and Jeff Zatkoff stopped 24 of 25.
Record: For WBS: 23-18-2-1 (49 pts., 3rd place East Division) For HER: 21-19-2-2 (46 pts., 4th place East Division)
Why you should care: Penguins can finish off a perfect weekend with another solid effort today in Hershey. Bears put up 44 shots last night. It will be a good test of where the Penguins defense is and for that matter where the goaltending stands today, if anything.
Referee(s): Trevor Hanson / Jon McIsaac
Linesmen: Tom George / Leo Boylan
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Not much of a choice this afternoon, as Rockford visits Houston in the only other game on the schedule for this Super Bowl Sunday.
Next Five Games: @ NOR 2/8, @ NOR 2/9, BNG 2/12, NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16
Comments are closed.