- RT @SousLeRadar: @nafsnep They said he got to practice late. 6 hours ago
- Is Megna hurt or something? Not among the lines in morning skate. 6 hours ago
- Meanwhile, on my computer screen. Perfect night I can watch all the games. http://t.co/QlrJw3nwxU 20 hours ago
- RT @LGP_netwolf: @nafsnep You mean trading a G w/ a ring & a year left on his deal for a G w/o a ring that's UFA next summer isn't a good i… 20 hours ago
- I just heard Stan Fischler propose a trade of M-A Fleury for Ryan Miller and I saw him do it with a straight face. #no 20 hours ago
- No word if any of the WBS Penguins got hurt watching this game or hurt tripping over the border. Wouldn't surprise me. #InjuryBugGoAway 1 day ago
- But then again, I'll know what it's like being a fan of one of the other 29 NHL teams. 1 day ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Hershey 2/3
February 3, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 21
AHL Game: 663
Who: Hershey Bears
Where: Giant Center
When: 2:00 p.m. EST
Last Game: Last night at home vs. Adirondack, the Pens won 3-0. Brad Thiessen stopped all 20 shots faced. For Hershey, they hosted Manchester last night and won 2-1. Mike Carman assisted on both Bears goals.
Last Meeting: January 20 in the Outdoor Classic at Hersheypark Stadium, the Pens defeated the Bears 2-1 in overtime. Paul Thompson netted the game winner and Jeff Zatkoff stopped 24 of 25.
Record: For WBS: 23-18-2-1 (49 pts., 3rd place East Division) For HER: 21-19-2-2 (46 pts., 4th place East Division)
Why you should care: Penguins can finish off a perfect weekend with another solid effort today in Hershey. Bears put up 44 shots last night. It will be a good test of where the Penguins defense is and for that matter where the goaltending stands today, if anything.
Referee(s): Trevor Hanson / Jon McIsaac
Linesmen: Tom George / Leo Boylan
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Not much of a choice this afternoon, as Rockford visits Houston in the only other game on the schedule for this Super Bowl Sunday.
Next Five Games: @ NOR 2/8, @ NOR 2/9, BNG 2/12, NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16
Comments are closed.