- ICYMI: Pens leave a point in Mohawk Valley, lose 2-1 in shootout to Utica last night: Recap -> wp.me/pZJgR-1Ns 7 hours ago
- But I can see the reasoning. Gamer is near done. 350 words. Not bad for a guy that didn’t listen and watched here and there. 19 hours ago
- Laughable that Utica didn’t award Peter Mannino a star tonight. They went DeFazio (game tying goal) O’Reilly (shootout GWG) & Eriksson 32/33 19 hours ago
- Heading home. Blog’ll be up before midnight. 19 hours ago
- Albany and Providence with 69 pts. in 6 and 7. Pens’ll have 68 in 8th. Hershey, barring an implosion, will have 9th with 67 pts. 19 hours ago
- Albany yaks up a big lead again but manages to win in shootout. Worcester beats Providence in one too. St. John’s wins in regulation v BRI 19 hours ago
- However, a pack of rabid dogs make up the non-division leaders. Pens may settle 7-8-9 tonight, depending on other finals. 20 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Norfolk 2/8
February 8, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 22
AHL Game: 679
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Norfolk Scope
When: 7:30 p.m.
Last Game: Sunday in Hershey, the Penguins came back and won 2-1 in overtime. Chad Kolarik scored the overtime game winner. For Norfolk, they were in Bridgeport on Saturday and lost 4-1. Peter Holland scored the only Admirals goal.
Last Meeting: January 15 in Norfolk, the Penguins won 4-2. Alex Grant had three assists and was named first star of the game.
Record: For WBS: 24-18-2-1 (51 pts., 3rd place East Division) For NOR: 18-23-2-1 (39 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: The Penguins have turned a corner, winning nine of their last ten games. They want to keep things rolling opening up a two game set in Norfolk.
Referee(s): Terry Koharski / Jeff Smith
Linesmen: Tom George / Mark Hamlett
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The team directly in front of us in the standings, the Syracuse Crunch, host the Adirondack Phantoms.
Next Five Games: @ NOR 2/9, BNG 2/12, NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17
Comments are closed.