- SNY broadcasters sampling ballpark foodstuffs sitting next to the Pepsi Porch in left field while calling the game = TV Gold, Jerry. 10 hours ago
- Why am I so jammed up over a commercial about a mascot? Sigh. I am enjoying summer, but miss tweeting about puck. 15 hours ago
- You're in a big boy division now, Melvin, Phlex, Dax or what ever your name is. 15 hours ago
- Right. Like the Penguins have anything to worry about against a team that had 68 points last year. http://t.co/IoiDeQkEsc 15 hours ago
- Bring back Phlex, goddammit. 15 hours ago
- So the Phantoms have a new mascot. His name is meLVin (LV for Lehigh Valley, get it?) He doesn't like Penguins, or chocolate (Hershey) 15 hours ago
- RT @LVPhantoms: MYSTERY UNVEILED! What was in the Dime Bank vault @PPLCenter? Find out here: youtu.be/EptUSDlD0XI http://t.co/5VdRfFXzSI 15 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Norfolk 2/9
February 9, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 23
AHL Game: 691
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Norfolk Scope
When: 7:15 p.m.
Last Game / Last Meeting: Last night in Norfolk, the Pens lost 4-1. Warren Peters scored a second period goal and Admirals netminder Jeff Deslauriers stopped 31 of 32 shots.
Record: For WBS: 24-19-2-1 (51 pts., 3rd place East Division) For NOR: 19-23-2-1 (41 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: The Penguins let guys score goals last night who frankly don’t score goals. The “hey we won nine of ten games” mentality is last years news and the Penguins need a much better effort all around if they want to beat this pesky Admirals team
Referee(s): Terry Koharski
Linesmen: Tom George / Mark Hamlett
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Binghamton is in Hershey. Are the B-Sens for real this year? Are the Bears for real this year? I think the answer to that question is had tonight.
Next Five Games: BNG 2/12, NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17, @ ADK 2/22*
* – game played at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Comments are closed.