- I still don't know how I feel about this. I guess we'll find out when I read, "(Player) is day-to-day with a lower body injury." 7 hours ago
- One thing I have learned this summer is that any team in any league in any sport will divulge an injury to its player. But still not hockey. 7 hours ago
- RT @LVPhantoms: The Lehigh Valley Phantoms have agreed to terms with free agent LW Austin Fyten on an AHL two-way contract 7 hours ago
- Mets win! Mets win! Mets win! http://t.co/uGpumDuAvi 9 hours ago
- RT @pgammo: Er1 [.S aq B,/6sxtx/,a.,.,,,,.,scrdz 9 hours ago
- I just threw ~600 words together on why I think AHL West is a bad idea. Now whether to publish to blog. 13 hours ago
- Sorry, I have to stop throwing stones. Bad, @nafsnep, bad! 14 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Norfolk 2/9
February 9, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 23
AHL Game: 691
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Norfolk Scope
When: 7:15 p.m.
Last Game / Last Meeting: Last night in Norfolk, the Pens lost 4-1. Warren Peters scored a second period goal and Admirals netminder Jeff Deslauriers stopped 31 of 32 shots.
Record: For WBS: 24-19-2-1 (51 pts., 3rd place East Division) For NOR: 19-23-2-1 (41 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: The Penguins let guys score goals last night who frankly don’t score goals. The “hey we won nine of ten games” mentality is last years news and the Penguins need a much better effort all around if they want to beat this pesky Admirals team
Referee(s): Terry Koharski
Linesmen: Tom George / Mark Hamlett
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Binghamton is in Hershey. Are the B-Sens for real this year? Are the Bears for real this year? I think the answer to that question is had tonight.
Next Five Games: BNG 2/12, NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17, @ ADK 2/22*
* – game played at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Comments are closed.