- Math is too dam hard. 1 hour ago
- Alright, so WBS can be as high as a 3, a 5, a 6 or a 7. Springfield is locked in at the 2. (2 plays 7) 1 hour ago
- RT @JChaimo: @nafsnep Can drop to 6 or 7 also. Correcting now. 1 hour ago
- 4 plays 5. East Division winner gets the 6 who can be either Albany, Providence or Norfolk. Pick your poison. 2 hours ago
- Springfield confirms what I had speculated to, that the Pens are going to be either a 3 or 5 seed. STJ locked in at 4. 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: I did some late night blogging last night about some stuff. Not really, but click here anyway: wp.me/pZJgR-1RL 2 hours ago
- Don't touch it. RT @OwenNewkirk: The @TexasStars are the 2013-14 Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy recipients, holding the best record in @TheAHL! 13 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: @ Norfolk 2/9
February 9, 2013Posted by on
Away Game: 23
AHL Game: 691
Who: Norfolk Admirals
Where: Norfolk Scope
When: 7:15 p.m.
Last Game / Last Meeting: Last night in Norfolk, the Pens lost 4-1. Warren Peters scored a second period goal and Admirals netminder Jeff Deslauriers stopped 31 of 32 shots.
Record: For WBS: 24-19-2-1 (51 pts., 3rd place East Division) For NOR: 19-23-2-1 (41 pts., 5th place East Division)
Why you should care: The Penguins let guys score goals last night who frankly don’t score goals. The “hey we won nine of ten games” mentality is last years news and the Penguins need a much better effort all around if they want to beat this pesky Admirals team
Referee(s): Terry Koharski
Linesmen: Tom George / Mark Hamlett
Beat Writers: @CVBombulie
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: Binghamton is in Hershey. Are the B-Sens for real this year? Are the Bears for real this year? I think the answer to that question is had tonight.
Next Five Games: BNG 2/12, NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17, @ ADK 2/22*
* – game played at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Comments are closed.