- But I can see the reasoning. Gamer is near done. 350 words. Not bad for a guy that didn’t listen and watched here and there. 12 hours ago
- Laughable that Utica didn’t award Peter Mannino a star tonight. They went DeFazio (game tying goal) O’Reilly (shootout GWG) & Eriksson 32/33 12 hours ago
- Heading home. Blog’ll be up before midnight. 12 hours ago
- Albany and Providence with 69 pts. in 6 and 7. Pens’ll have 68 in 8th. Hershey, barring an implosion, will have 9th with 67 pts. 12 hours ago
- Albany yaks up a big lead again but manages to win in shootout. Worcester beats Providence in one too. St. John’s wins in regulation v BRI 12 hours ago
- However, a pack of rabid dogs make up the non-division leaders. Pens may settle 7-8-9 tonight, depending on other finals. 12 hours ago
- Pens’ll pick up the point, with Norfolk losing 3-1 at home to the Bears, WBS will get to w/in 2 of the East lead. 12 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
February 10, 2013Posted by on
So some news and what happened in the East Division Sunday afternoon with every team except Wilkes-Barre playing a game. First the news…
–> Chris Barton was released from his PTO and returned to Wheeling where he and the Nailers played the Elmira Jackals up in New York. Another thing worth noting in this game was it was Keven Veilleux’s first game back from his 10 game suspension. The Nailers lost this game 5-0 and haven’t scored a goal since Thursday. Veilleux was a -3.
Alright, so here’s what went down in the East Division today:
Recap: Scott Munroe stopped 42 of 43 shots as the Phantoms rolled the Crunch 6-1 in Glens Falls. Syracuse is 2-8 since the end of the lockout.
Recap: B-Sens let a 2-0 lead slip on them and lose in a shootout 3-2. Penguins square off against Binghamton Tuesday night.
Recap: Norfolk coughs up a three goal lead in the third period but still manage to win in a shootout 4-3. Norfolk wins it’s league low seventh road game.
Here’s what the standings in the East look like tonight:
So I had time today to mess around with graphs and graphics. Now you know how I spent my afternoon. You like it.
Let’s Go Pens!
Comments are closed.