- God damn Mets. http://t.co/3lA3NRzDTJ 9 hours ago
- Bravos play infield in. Soft grounder to third. Runner gunned down at home. Runners on the corners. 9 hours ago
- Flores bunts. Now runners on second and third. One out. I still say the Mets manage to lose. 9 hours ago
- Runners on first and second, no one out, bottom nine, Mets trailing 3-2. Let's see how the Metropolitans manage to lose here. 9 hours ago
- Of all the balls d'Arnaud had to hit, he hits to PLATINUM glove winner Andrelton Simmons, and kills the Mets rally. 9 hours ago
- RT @JChaimo: @timleone And a Walton-Grace undercard. 11 hours ago
- RT @timleone: I would decide a Pa. Cup with a @ScottStuccio, @MikeOBrienWBS, @BobRotruck battle royale. thehersheybears.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/sho… 11 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Call-Ups, Call-Downs, Collins
February 11, 2013Posted by on
Busy Monday morning on Coal Street.
Joe Morrow’s NHL cup of coffee lasted one day. He was returned to Wilkes-Barre almost to the second since when he was recalled. He was scratched in the 4-1 loss to New Jersey last night.
Reid McNeill was recalled from Wheeling. He’s a defenseman. He may be enjoying his AHL cup of coffee today, as with him on town, WBS has 8 D on the roster (B. Dumoulin, M. Eaton, A. Grant, R. McNeill, J. Mormina, J. Morrow, P. Samuelsson, C. Wild) unless one of the d-men are still hurt, I can’t see McNeill sticking around.
Chris Collins was signed to a PTO today by Wilkes-Barre. You may remember Collins from a few years ago playing on the team in 2010-11 that
collapsed in the second round of the playoffs won the AHL’s regular season title. I checked the Chirps from Center Ice archives (900+ posts strong, by the way) and found him to be more of a quiet role player who killed penalties. Collins ranked second in points for his DEL team overseas last season, and bounced around North America this season playing for the ECHL’s Las Vegas Wranglers and the AHL’s Springfield Falcons.
Let’s Go Pens!
Comments are closed.