- Made it past midnight on the East watching the @Mets! #LGM #MetsAfterDark 4 hours ago
- Three run triple for the A's. It's 4-1 Athletics. Oh, Gee. 5 hours ago
- The A's play in such an old stadium. There is so much foul territory. You literally can build a house and a school in foul ground. 6 hours ago
- Howie and Josh made the trip. If Howie and Josh are on the trip, we're all on the trip. C'mon Gary. 6 hours ago
- Where the hell is Gary? Kevin is OK, but he's no Gary. 6 hours ago
- It's 10 o'clock and time for the Mets. Let's Go Mets! How long until I fall asleep? 6 hours ago
- All of this hate I see on Twitter. All I want to do is drink beer, smoke cigars and cheer for the Mets. (and wait for the AHL schedule) 7 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 2/12
February 12, 2013Posted by on
Home Game: 24
AHL Game: 713
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m.
Last Game: Saturday in Norfolk, the Pens won 4-1. Chad Kolarik had two assists and was named first start of the game. For Binghamton, Sunday they hosted Albany and lost in a shootout 3-2. Robin Lehner stopped 44 of 46 shots and was named third star of the game.
Last Meeting: January 9 in Wilkes-Barre, the Penguins lost 3-1. Paul Thompson had the lone goal for the Penguins in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 25-19-2-1 (53 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 28-13-1-4 (61 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: B-Sens seem to be floundering, Penguins seem to be gaining momentum. This should be a big early litmus test to see where the Penguins stack up amongst the AHL’s elite.
Referee(s): David Banfield / Trent Knorr
Linesmen: Matt McNulty / Luke Murray
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The Providence Bruins sit right ahead of the Penguins in the Conference standings. They play the Manchester Monarchs up in New Hampshire tonight.
Next Five Games:
NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17, @ ADK 2/22*, CT 2/23
* – game played at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Comments are closed.