- Math is too dam hard. 5 hours ago
- Alright, so WBS can be as high as a 3, a 5, a 6 or a 7. Springfield is locked in at the 2. (2 plays 7) 5 hours ago
- RT @JChaimo: @nafsnep Can drop to 6 or 7 also. Correcting now. 5 hours ago
- 4 plays 5. East Division winner gets the 6 who can be either Albany, Providence or Norfolk. Pick your poison. 5 hours ago
- Springfield confirms what I had speculated to, that the Pens are going to be either a 3 or 5 seed. STJ locked in at 4. 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: I did some late night blogging last night about some stuff. Not really, but click here anyway: wp.me/pZJgR-1RL 5 hours ago
- Don't touch it. RT @OwenNewkirk: The @TexasStars are the 2013-14 Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy recipients, holding the best record in @TheAHL! 16 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 2/12
February 12, 2013Posted by on
Home Game: 24
AHL Game: 713
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m.
Last Game: Saturday in Norfolk, the Pens won 4-1. Chad Kolarik had two assists and was named first start of the game. For Binghamton, Sunday they hosted Albany and lost in a shootout 3-2. Robin Lehner stopped 44 of 46 shots and was named third star of the game.
Last Meeting: January 9 in Wilkes-Barre, the Penguins lost 3-1. Paul Thompson had the lone goal for the Penguins in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 25-19-2-1 (53 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 28-13-1-4 (61 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: B-Sens seem to be floundering, Penguins seem to be gaining momentum. This should be a big early litmus test to see where the Penguins stack up amongst the AHL’s elite.
Referee(s): David Banfield / Trent Knorr
Linesmen: Matt McNulty / Luke Murray
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The Providence Bruins sit right ahead of the Penguins in the Conference standings. They play the Manchester Monarchs up in New Hampshire tonight.
Next Five Games:
NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17, @ ADK 2/22*, CT 2/23
* – game played at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Comments are closed.