- We have to do something to change this. Tomorrow we take the first step. #digdeep http://t.co/PAyqRlifjf 7 hours ago
- 24 hours. #digdeep 8 hours ago
- Just scheduled the Gameday setup for Game 1 tomorrow, chock full of good stuff. If you missed it, my preview here: wp.me/sZJgR-14ccqf 11 hours ago
- RT @TheAHL: Prep for #BNGvsWBS with a series snapshot: bit.ly/1k9Zaur and by using #CalderCup! @BSens_Hockey @WBSPenguins http://t.… 11 hours ago
- WBS means business this year. RT @jsteph27: Playoff time #Digdeep http://t.co/ka80AFADhL 14 hours ago
- Public Square knows what's up. #digdeep http://t.co/ZfcNdQKpcP 14 hours ago
- RT @WBSPenguins: TRANSACTION: Jean-Sebastien Dea, Matia Marcantuoni and Clark Seymour have been released today by WBS. 15 hours ago
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 2/12
February 12, 2013Posted by on
Home Game: 24
AHL Game: 713
Who: Binghamton Senators
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m.
Last Game: Saturday in Norfolk, the Pens won 4-1. Chad Kolarik had two assists and was named first start of the game. For Binghamton, Sunday they hosted Albany and lost in a shootout 3-2. Robin Lehner stopped 44 of 46 shots and was named third star of the game.
Last Meeting: January 9 in Wilkes-Barre, the Penguins lost 3-1. Paul Thompson had the lone goal for the Penguins in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 25-19-2-1 (53 pts., 3rd place East Division) For BNG: 28-13-1-4 (61 pts., 1st place East Division)
Why you should care: B-Sens seem to be floundering, Penguins seem to be gaining momentum. This should be a big early litmus test to see where the Penguins stack up amongst the AHL’s elite.
Referee(s): David Banfield / Trent Knorr
Linesmen: Matt McNulty / Luke Murray
Television: AHL Live
Other Game to Watch: The Providence Bruins sit right ahead of the Penguins in the Conference standings. They play the Manchester Monarchs up in New Hampshire tonight.
Next Five Games:
NOR 2/15, @ BNG 2/16, SYR 2/17, @ ADK 2/22*, CT 2/23
* – game played at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
Comments are closed.