- Senators-Wolf Pack, Bears-Penguins postponed Wednesday
- Heat’s Mackey named AHL Player of the Week
- Griffins’ Witkowski suspended for two games
- Griffins navigated through up-and-down weekend
- At 90, Marshall still embodies AHL’s long history
- The best is yet to come for Quinn
- Weekend notebook: Honesty best policy for Laperriere
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
RAPID RECAP – Pens LOSE 3-1
March 31, 2018Posted by on
Bruins were 2/6 on the power play.
The Penguins were 0/5.
Need I say more?
Magic number stays at 3 for the Penguins, who will be in and out of playoffs if they can’t figure out what’s been crippling them for months; the ability to use the man advantage to their advantage.
Wilkes-Barre had lots of chances in the first to score on the man advantage and a couple chances to tie it in the third, but Providence scored on theirs to extend it to 3-1.
These two teams are likely headed for yet another first round date. At this rate, I don’t like the Penguins chances.
Comments are closed.