- Agostino looking forward to ‘the right opportunity’
- Bears, Flyers alumni to battle at Outdoor Classic
- Parallel paths lead Bear and Jones to Bakersfield
- Wolf Pack entrusted with developing Chytil
- Kilrea thankful for AHL Hall of Fame honor
- NHL.com: Subban’s change of fortune inspires others
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2018
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
RAPID RECAP – Pens LOSE 3-2
March 12, 2016Posted by on
The last time the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins saw Bridgeport Sound Tigers goaltender Stephon Williams, they put five goals behind him.
The Penguins scored two power play goals tonight, put 32 shots at Williams but lose 3-2 when the Sound Tigers scored two third period goals to essentially win the game.
Williams and his glove were the story of the game and the Penguins inability to score on a 1:56 of 5-on-3 in the first prior missing trigger men Conor Sheary and Dominik Simon who were recalled to Pittsburgh an hour before the game was one of the keys to the loss.
More in a bit.
Comments are closed.