- Agostino looking forward to ‘the right opportunity’
- Bears, Flyers alumni to battle at Outdoor Classic
- Parallel paths lead Bear and Jones to Bakersfield
- Wolf Pack entrusted with developing Chytil
- Kilrea thankful for AHL Hall of Fame honor
- NHL.com: Subban’s change of fortune inspires others
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2018
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Atlantic Division Semifinals Game 4: Providence Bruins (WBS leads 2-1)
April 28, 2017Posted by on
Atlantic Division Semifinal — Game 4
AHL Game: A4
Who: Providence Bruins
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m.
Series: WBS leads 2-1 (Best of Five)
Last Game: Last night in Wilkes-Barre, the Penguins scored two power play goals to Providence’s one and beat the Bruins 2-1 to go up in the series by that same margin. Penguins defenders Tim Erixon and David Warsofsky scored the goals for the Penguins in the win and Casey DeSmith made 32 saves to pick up the win.
What to watch for: Bruins leaving it all out there. Expect Providence to play fast and loose and give the Penguins all they have. Wilkes-Barre just needs to replicate what they did in Game 3 if they want to end the night with handshakes as opposed to coming back for a winner take all Game 5 Sunday afternoon.
Referee(s): Pierre Lambert / Tim Mayer
Linesmen: Jud Ritter / J.P. Waleski
Fan Bloggers: @nafsnep
Radio: For WBS: WILK NewsRadio / For PRO: None
Television: AHL Live
When is Game 5?: Providence needs to win in order for this to occur and if they do it will be Sunday in Wilkes-Barre at 3:05.
Comments are closed.