- As Rangers’ depth is tested, Barron keeps doing right things
- From Grand Rapids to the Garden, Cassidy and Kelly cross paths again
- ‘It’s a privilege’: Love excited to lead Heat
- Griffins’ radio voices wear hearts on their sleeves
- Bears off to promising start
- AHL announces additions to front office
- Crunch’s Huntington named AHL Player of the Week
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
RAPID RECAP – Pens LOSE 3-1
March 31, 2018Posted by on
Bruins were 2/6 on the power play.
The Penguins were 0/5.
Need I say more?
Magic number stays at 3 for the Penguins, who will be in and out of playoffs if they can’t figure out what’s been crippling them for months; the ability to use the man advantage to their advantage.
Wilkes-Barre had lots of chances in the first to score on the man advantage and a couple chances to tie it in the third, but Providence scored on theirs to extend it to 3-1.
These two teams are likely headed for yet another first round date. At this rate, I don’t like the Penguins chances.
Comments are closed.