- DiPietro’s game – absent games – sees ‘big strides’
- Bears clinch Kilpatrick Trophy as regular-season champions
- Draisaitl’s 2015 AHL stint ‘best thing that happened to me’
- Lightning, Groulx agree to terms on new contract
- First-year Silver Knights take regular-season division title
- Perfetti to play for Canada at World Championship
- Wolves claim another division crown
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
RAPID RECAP – Pens LOSE 3-1
March 31, 2018Posted by on
Bruins were 2/6 on the power play.
The Penguins were 0/5.
Need I say more?
Magic number stays at 3 for the Penguins, who will be in and out of playoffs if they can’t figure out what’s been crippling them for months; the ability to use the man advantage to their advantage.
Wilkes-Barre had lots of chances in the first to score on the man advantage and a couple chances to tie it in the third, but Providence scored on theirs to extend it to 3-1.
These two teams are likely headed for yet another first round date. At this rate, I don’t like the Penguins chances.
Comments are closed.