- From Grand Rapids to the Garden, Cassidy and Kelly cross paths again
- ‘It’s a privilege’: Love excited to lead Heat
- Griffins’ radio voices wear hearts on their sleeves
- Bears off to promising start
- AHL announces additions to front office
- Crunch’s Huntington named AHL Player of the Week
- Checkers turn to Dalpe for leadership
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Atlantic Division Semifinal Game 2: Charlotte Checkers (CHA leads 1-0)
April 21, 2018Posted by on
Atlantic Division Semifinal — Game 2
Who: Charlotte Checkers
Where: Bojangles Coliseum
When: 6:00 p.m.
Series: Charlotte leads 1-0 (Best of Five)
Last Game: Friday night in Charlotte, the Penguins had a 2-0 lead going into the third period thanks to goals by Andrey Pedan and Daniel Spong but the Checkers charged back for two to tie in the third before scoring in overtime to win Game 1 3-2.
What to watch for: Penguins must win this game to bring it back to Wilkes-Barre 1-1 for potentially three games on home ice to advance. They need to, again, limit penalties, mistakes and maintain composure against a high octane offense that the Checkers employ if they have any hopes of a spit in North Carolina.
Referee(s): Pierre Lambert / Beaudry Halkidis
Linesmen: Libor Suchanek / Ryan Townsend
When is Game 3?: Not till next Thursday, April 26 in Wilkes-Barre.
Comments are closed.