- DiPietro’s game – absent games – sees ‘big strides’
- Bears clinch Kilpatrick Trophy as regular-season champions
- Draisaitl’s 2015 AHL stint ‘best thing that happened to me’
- Lightning, Groulx agree to terms on new contract
- First-year Silver Knights take regular-season division title
- Perfetti to play for Canada at World Championship
- Wolves claim another division crown
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. San Antonio 10/25
October 25, 2019Posted by on
Who: San Antonio Rampage
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 7:05 p.m.
Last Game: Wednesday in Binghamton, the Penguins lost 4-1. Andrew Agozzino scored the only goal for the Pens in the loss….For San Antonio, the Rampage were in Tucson last Saturday and lost 4-2. Mitch Reinke and Tanner Kaspick both scored for San Antonio in the loss.
Record: For WBS: 3-3-1-0 (7 pts., 4th place Atlantic Division) // For SA: 3-1-1-1 (8 pts., 2nd place Central Division)
Referees: Jake Jackson / Dan Kelly
Linesmen: Julien Fournier / Bill Lyons
Why You Should Care: Penguins come in to the weekend off of a bad loss Wednesday in Binghamton against a team in San Antonio they haven’t seen in ten years. San Antonio themselves are coming off of a bad weekend in Tucson where they got pushed around a bit, so both teams are going to want to establish a tone early to get the upper hand early on.
Listen: Nick Hart on the call on WILK.
Promotion(s): EYEWITNESS NEWS FAN FRIDAY — The San Antonio Rampage pay their first visit to NEPA in more than a decade. It’s our first EYEWITNESS NEWS FAN FRIDAY of the season, with lower bowl tickets available for just $15, select draft beers available for just $2 from 6:00-7:30pm, and postgame autographs from a pair of Penguins players.*
Other Game to Watch: Lehigh Valley pays a visit to Charlotte for a pair against the defending Champion Checkers.
Next Five Games: vs. SA 10/26, @ LV 11/1, @ SPR 11/2, @ LV 11/6, @ UTI 11/8
* – promo information courtesy of http://www.wbspenguins.com/promo-schedule/
Comments are closed.