- Marlies’ Robertson hopes to make impact on and off ice
- Perfetti soaking in on-the-job training in AHL
- Eagles celebrate life of founder Backstrom
- Town crier a herald of Silver Knights hockey
- ‘A matter of opportunity’ for Griffins’ Nagle
- Condors-Barracuda game Thursday to be rescheduled
- Wild-Stars game postponed tonight
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Garrett Wilson Suspended Two Games
January 3, 2019Posted by on
On Thursday, the American Hockey League doled out punishment for this hit that Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins captain Garrett Wilson laid on Binghamton Devils Nathan Bastian this past Monday up in Binghamton.
Here is the hit which got Wilson the suspension.
Of note, Wilson was assessed a Match Penalty for an Illegal Check to the Head at the time and was thrown out of the game. Nathan Bastian returned to the game after going to the bench.
Wilson was suspended two games. He will miss Friday at home against Grand Rapids and Saturday at home against Milwaukee and will be eligible to return next Friday when the Pens are in action in Charlotte for a pair of games against the Checkers.
Comments are closed.