- 2019-20 AHL Man of the Year team winners named
- Timmins settling into the pros after long journey
- Crunch organization lends hand to Upstate Hospital
- Comets’ Cull coping with break
- Cirelli credits AHL development for strong two-way play
- Canadiens, Dauphin agree to one-year extension
- New York teams join forces for blood drive
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
J-S Dea Traded; Teddy Blueger Re-Assigned on Trade Deadline
February 25, 2019Posted by on
I’ll let the tweets speak for themselves.
Chris Wideman has played mostly in the NHL the past four years, but did post 13 points (3G-10A) in 16 games with SP… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…—
Nick Hart (@_NickHart) February 25, 2019
Hart also noted that J.S. Dea leaves the Penguins with the fifth-most games played (288), fifth-most goals (72), sixth-most points (91) and second-most game winning goals in franchise history.
Looks like a straight up re-assignment.
So expect that Tuesday.
Jonathan reached out with some news I didn’t see anywhere…
I followed up and asked about Zach Aston-Reese who does not need waivers.
@nafsnep He didn't mention Aston-Reese. (Or Pettersson, whom I think also doesn't need to clear waivers.)—
Jonathan Bombulie (@BombulieTrib) February 25, 2019
Also, Chris Wideman will report to Wilkes-Barre, per the AHL transaction page.
So that’s all for today.
Comments are closed.