- OT goal caps special night in Abbotsford
- Phantoms’ Wilson suspended for one game
- As Rangers’ depth is tested, Barron keeps doing right things
- From Grand Rapids to the Garden, Cassidy and Kelly cross paths again
- ‘It’s a privilege’: Love excited to lead Heat
- Griffins’ radio voices wear hearts on their sleeves
- Bears off to promising start
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
News on a Monday 12/2
December 2, 2019Posted by on
Bunch of stuff to get to on this Monday.
There is a method to the madness. There’s always a reason.
For Noesen, it’s deserved. He’s been a wolf in sheeps clothing all season for the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins. Injuries are piling up by the day for Pittsburgh, hell they can’t even get through practices (Hornqvist, Monday) or morning skates (Rust, Friday) without picking up injuries. Brian Dumoulin had surgery on his ankle tendons Sunday and is shelved eight weeks. It just never ends.
Blandisi hitting waivers means if no one claims him, Noesen will go up. He was in Pittsburgh Monday.
Here’s a quick refresher on Noesen for you if you are just dropping in and aren’t entirely familiar with his body of work. You’ll need to click below for it to open in a separate window for you.
Also, Casey DeSmith was named AHL Goalie of the Month in November. A 7-1 record with a 1.60 GAA and a .951 SV% with two shutouts will do that for you.
I think that covers everything for now.
Comments are closed.