- Simpson, Gaunce lead on and off the ice in Cleveland
- Blue Jackets claim Pederson off waivers
- Friday wrap: Sherwood, Admirals roll past IceHogs
- Several All-Star roster changes announced
- ‘Koho’ hanging up whistle after 40 years
- Weekend notebook: Better health, better results for T’birds
- Gulls All Access: Behind the scenes with Lukas Dostal
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
January 25, 2021Posted by on
Tyler had some news on Sunday afternoon.
I’m not going to publicly play the speculation game on which player / staff member tested positive.
Tyler followed it up with a story in today’s Citizen’s Voice on the delayed start to the season, speculating on if the delay would have any bearing on the exhibition game the Penguins were scheduled to play in Allentown against Lehigh Valley.
Coal Street with a Monday afternoon announcement confirming the doubts.
This, coupled with….
Makes for cluster bleep of an attempt of a season, and what’s setting up to be a total disaster on all fronts. Just give it time.
The idea of a forced season, especially in the way you have it constructed presently, with taxi squads, three teams sitting out and the way you have your divisions drawn up and the opponents you will play (i.e. Hershey plays Wilkes-Barre, Lehigh Valley and Binghamton and that’s it) makes for a terrible, asinine idea.
But, they are going to make it work, damn the torpedoes!
Comments are closed.