- OT goal caps special night in Abbotsford
- Phantoms’ Wilson suspended for one game
- As Rangers’ depth is tested, Barron keeps doing right things
- From Grand Rapids to the Garden, Cassidy and Kelly cross paths again
- ‘It’s a privilege’: Love excited to lead Heat
- Griffins’ radio voices wear hearts on their sleeves
- Bears off to promising start
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Lehigh Valley 3/8
March 8, 2021Posted by on
Who: Lehigh Valley Phantoms
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena
When: 5:00 p.m.
Last Game: Saturday in Newark, the Penguins roared past the Binghamton Devils 6-3. Cam Lee had three assists. Jon Gruden had a goal and an assist. The Pens outshot the Devils 41-19 in the contest. For Lehigh Valley, the Phantoms were beaten by the Hershey Bears Saturday 4-1. Chris Mueller scored for the Phantroms in the loss.
Last Meeting: February 27 in Allentown, the Penguins beat the Phantoms 5-4 in overtime. Frederick Gaudreau’s goal in overtime for the Penguins concluded a back and forth affair by the teams.
Record: For WBS: 5-2-1-1 (12 pts.) — For LV: 5-2-2-0 (12 pts.)
Referees: Jeremy Tufts / Jim Curtin
Linesmen: Patrick Dapuzzo / Colin Gates
Why You Should Care: Doesn’t seem to be much that can faze this Penguins team right now. Go down by three Saturday, rip off six of your own and win in dominating fashion. Both teams have pretty identical records and it is always fun when these to teams meet.
Listen: Nick Hart on the call on WILK.
Watch: AHLTV and also locally on MyNetwork TV.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 3/13, vs. LV 3/19, @ LV 3/21, vs. SYR 3/24, vs. HER 3/26
Comments are closed.