- Simpson, Gaunce lead on and off the ice in Cleveland
- Blue Jackets claim Pederson off waivers
- Friday wrap: Sherwood, Admirals roll past IceHogs
- Several All-Star roster changes announced
- ‘Koho’ hanging up whistle after 40 years
- Weekend notebook: Better health, better results for T’birds
- Gulls All Access: Behind the scenes with Lukas Dostal
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 4/16
April 16, 2021Posted by on
Who: Binghamton Devils
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 6:00 p.m.
Last Game: Sunday in Hershey, the Penguins were shutout 2-0. For Binghamton, the Devils last played in these two teams….
Last Meeting: Last Saturday in Wilkes-Barre, the Penguins won 5-4 in overtime. Jordy Bellerive scored the overtime goal to win it for the Penguins, Ryan Schmelzer scored late for the Devils to get them to overtime.
Record: For WBS: 7-8-3-2 (19 pts.) — For BNG: 4-9-5-1 (14 pts.)
Referees: Mike Dietrich / Brandon Schrader
Linesmen: Bill Lyons / Tyler Loftus
Why You Should Care: Hey! These aren’t the Phantoms! No, they aren’t. The Pens / Phantoms game was postponed due to COVID issues with Lehigh Valley so the Devils stepped in and will play Wilkes-Barre tonight at the special start time of 6 pm.
Listen: Nick Hart on the call on WILK.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 4/17, @ HER 4/24, vs. HER 4/25, vs. LV 4/28, @ BNG 4/30
Comments are closed.