- OT goal caps special night in Abbotsford
- Phantoms’ Wilson suspended for one game
- As Rangers’ depth is tested, Barron keeps doing right things
- From Grand Rapids to the Garden, Cassidy and Kelly cross paths again
- ‘It’s a privilege’: Love excited to lead Heat
- Griffins’ radio voices wear hearts on their sleeves
- Bears off to promising start
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
GAMEDAY: vs. Binghamton 4/16
April 16, 2021Posted by on
Who: Binghamton Devils
Where: Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
When: 6:00 p.m.
Last Game: Sunday in Hershey, the Penguins were shutout 2-0. For Binghamton, the Devils last played in these two teams….
Last Meeting: Last Saturday in Wilkes-Barre, the Penguins won 5-4 in overtime. Jordy Bellerive scored the overtime goal to win it for the Penguins, Ryan Schmelzer scored late for the Devils to get them to overtime.
Record: For WBS: 7-8-3-2 (19 pts.) — For BNG: 4-9-5-1 (14 pts.)
Referees: Mike Dietrich / Brandon Schrader
Linesmen: Bill Lyons / Tyler Loftus
Why You Should Care: Hey! These aren’t the Phantoms! No, they aren’t. The Pens / Phantoms game was postponed due to COVID issues with Lehigh Valley so the Devils stepped in and will play Wilkes-Barre tonight at the special start time of 6 pm.
Listen: Nick Hart on the call on WILK.
Next Five Games: @ SYR 4/17, @ HER 4/24, vs. HER 4/25, vs. LV 4/28, @ BNG 4/30
Comments are closed.