- Wolves-Monsters game rescheduled
- Bunting playing to stick with Coyotes
- Jeremy Brodeur embracing challenge with Devils
- Under-the-radar Todd, Malott powering Moose
- Marlies postponed; Rocket to visit Senators this weekend
- Comets’ Woo enjoying transition to pro game
- Devils’ top pick Holtz to get acclimated in AHL
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Schedule Wednesday – Home Opener 10/6 vs. Springfield
July 10, 2018Posted by on
The American Hockey League playing schedule will be released sometime Wednesday, in keeping with the July 11 theme (the same date last years schedule was announced)
So in keeping with last years theme, the Penguins along with the other 30 AHL teams announced their home opener opponent.
For Wilkes-Barre, it’s the Springfield Thunderbirds on Saturday, October 6 at 7:05 p.m.
The League opens for business on Friday, October 5 and I haven’t seen the Penguins name in any of the other teams releases of opponents on that date. (Edit: They aren’t)
I’ll be back tomorrow with a look at the Penguins 2018-19 schedule.
Comments are closed.