- Condors’ Cave hospitalized
- Coach says Harkins’ rise has been Moose’s best story
- 2019-20 AHL Man of the Year team winners named
- Timmins settling into the pros after long journey
- Crunch organization lends hand to Upstate Hospital
- Comets’ Cull coping with break
- Cirelli credits AHL development for strong two-way play
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Schedule Wednesday – Home Opener 10/6 vs. Springfield
July 10, 2018Posted by on
The American Hockey League playing schedule will be released sometime Wednesday, in keeping with the July 11 theme (the same date last years schedule was announced)
So in keeping with last years theme, the Penguins along with the other 30 AHL teams announced their home opener opponent.
For Wilkes-Barre, it’s the Springfield Thunderbirds on Saturday, October 6 at 7:05 p.m.
The League opens for business on Friday, October 5 and I haven’t seen the Penguins name in any of the other teams releases of opponents on that date. (Edit: They aren’t)
I’ll be back tomorrow with a look at the Penguins 2018-19 schedule.
Comments are closed.