- From Grand Rapids to the Garden, Cassidy and Kelly cross paths again
- ‘It’s a privilege’: Love excited to lead Heat
- Griffins’ radio voices wear hearts on their sleeves
- Bears off to promising start
- AHL announces additions to front office
- Crunch’s Huntington named AHL Player of the Week
- Checkers turn to Dalpe for leadership
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
Schedule Wednesday – Home Opener 10/6 vs. Springfield
July 10, 2018Posted by on
The American Hockey League playing schedule will be released sometime Wednesday, in keeping with the July 11 theme (the same date last years schedule was announced)
So in keeping with last years theme, the Penguins along with the other 30 AHL teams announced their home opener opponent.
For Wilkes-Barre, it’s the Springfield Thunderbirds on Saturday, October 6 at 7:05 p.m.
The League opens for business on Friday, October 5 and I haven’t seen the Penguins name in any of the other teams releases of opponents on that date. (Edit: They aren’t)
I’ll be back tomorrow with a look at the Penguins 2018-19 schedule.
Comments are closed.