- Shutouts and selfies: Swayman makes an impact in Boston
- Foerster making strides with Phantoms
- AHL notebook: NCAA additions making big impact
- Thompson works his way from unknown to AHL star
- Griffins-Wolves game postponed tonight
- A successful arrival for Caufield in Laval
- Kaut finding consistency in third year
A fan blog about the AHL's Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins
More Depth; Penguins Re-Sign Four More
July 12, 2018Posted by on
Thursday, the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Penguins announced the re-signing of Jarrett Burton, Joseph Cramarossa, Troy Josephs and Kevin Spinozzi to AHL deals.
All depth signings. Burton can kill penalties and is a fit in anywhere type of player. Cramarossa came over in the trade for Colin Smith with Stockton and had a bit of an offensive uptick once he was traded to the Penguins. Josephs is a bit of a question mark, he only appeared in four games and was a Wheeling regular. Same with Spinozzi, who made the team out of training camp last year.
On the AHL schedule, the Penguins put out a video breaking it down:
Finally Harry Zolnierczyk, a one time Penguin who was with the Milwaukee Admirals last year, signed an AHL deal with the Springfield Thunderbirds. Thunderbirds are looking like a dangerous team in a division full of dynamite.
Edit: As I was going through the EliteProspects transfer twitter feed, I spotted that ex-Penguin Simon Despres was invited to the Montreal Canadiens training camp this Fall. He’s working hard to make the team, too.
Enjoy your weekend.
Comments are closed.